If you’re looking for mobile storage solutions, you’ve come to the right place. Hugg & Hall Mobile Storage provides commercial-grade, all-steel containers for rent, sale or lease. With a robust selection of new and used mobile containers, Hugg & Hall Mobile Storage has exactly what you’re looking for in a storage unit at a range of prices to fit most any budget.
With a model for every need, and the option to customize your storage unit to fit your unique specifications, Hugg & Hall Mobile Storage has you covered. Store what you want, for however long you want, wherever you want with a Hugg & Hall Mobile Storage unit.
All of our containers feature:
- A clean, odorless, ready-to-use unit delivered to your business or job site
- Heavy-gauge corten (rust-resistant) steel construction
- All-steel, high-security design that includes a locking system and/or LockBox for added protection
- Ground level unit for safe and easy access
- Unique ventilation system to reduce heat and humidity
- Wide, easy-to-open doors on one or both ends
- Neutral, light-beige color for a versatile, attractive appearance
Is Security Important to You?
For most customers, security is the primary concern when renting or buying a storage unit. All of our rental containers feature a high-security locking system and/or LockBox for added protection of your property.
Portable Office Units
Perfect for construction sites, manufacturing plants or retailers, and adaptable to meet most any business need, our wide range of affordable portable office units is available for rent, sale or lease. Starting with a steel storage container and modifying it to fit your needs, our mobile office units are the adaptable, affordable solution to portable office space.
- Easy access and inexpensive setup
- 18-gauge steel exterior door with deadbolt and latch guard
- All-steel, heavy-duty design
- Fold-down plan tables
- Security bars on windows
- AC unit protected in steel cage
- Lights and power available on office/storage combination units
STORMBOX is a safe, secure place where families, coworkers and communities can stay out of harm’s way. Expertly designed and robustly engineered, STORMBOX by Hugg & Hall Mobile Storage meets all the safety standards for storm shelters but is located above the ground, making STORMBOX easy to use and wheelchair accessible. While traditional belowground storm shelters are prone to flooding and often rendered inaccessible by debris, STORMBOX units are aboveground and just as safe. So, when the storm is over, emerge unharmed and unimpeded by fallen limbs and storm debris. Customizable and available in various sizes, STORMBOX is the safe, affordable way to weather the storm.
- Simple, secure three-way locking system on door
- FEMA 361 and ICC 500 Standards compliancy
- National Storm Shelter Association standards compliancy
- Debris Impact Testing at Texas Tech’s Wind Science & Engineering Research facility
- Reliable engineering for less than the price of traditional storm shelters
- Available financing